Friday, November 7, 2008

"Candy" explained...

So...one day long...LONG ago...there was a curly headed little girl happily rolling around on the floor in the living room playing with her daddy while her mommy cooked dinner in the kitchen of their very cozy apartment...when the little girl tried with all of her little girly ways to get her daddy to give her some candy before dinner...please...please...please...and then the smart daddy turned the asking into a wonderful game that made the little girl forget all about the candy and just wanted to play the game...I would say..." I WANT SOME CANDY"...very sing songy and dramatic...and daddy would say "AFTER YOU EAT"...just as sing songy and dramatic as me...it was very fun! Hmmmm what does that say to me now? The time I spend with my children make a life time of memories...

ME

No comments: