Tuesday, December 2, 2008

In Response...

OK...first response as I was reading...WOW...I didn't even know he misspelled the word Internet...Hmmmm how do you spell Internet anyway???
I totally get what you are saying dad...T.O.T.A.L.L.Y. ... but the funny thing is...we are all the needle...yes I know I could say we have a needle...but for some reason I 'm feeling...we are the needle...and...Christ is every straw of hay that makes us who we are...every good thing that we are comes from Him and when we keep our eye off the needle we flourish...becoming all the things He created us to be...yes the needle is still there and always will be...but so what...I've given this needle to Him and I'm gett'n lost in His hay stack baby!!!!
I love you sooooo,
ME

1 comment:

jimandbrandi123 said...

WAY TO GO BABY !!!! THAT'S IT !!!!!

LOVE,
MOM